Ms. Amandeep Kaur, RN RM, MSN (Neurosciences), Simulation expert
- Total 10+ years of experience in nursing education.
- Published 8 research articles + 4 review articles in various national and international journals like World Neurosurgery, Surgical Neurology International and Neurology India.
- Master trainer in “Simulation based education” and “Simulation and skill training” under Capacity Building program of Midwifery faculty by Indian Nursing Council and UNFPA.
- Certified instructor for American Heart Association BLS- ACLS course.
- Invited as guest speaker in 15+ national conferences and workshops.
- Presented research papers in various national and international conferences.
- Contributed in the most selling national book “Target High” and reviewed three national books of CBS Publishers.
Title : Effectiveness of one-day Scenario based Neonatal resuscitation program on knowledge regarding newborn resuscitation among health care professionals, Haryana, India