People interact with their energy, with or without words and sounds. Verbal and nonverbal communication offer us relevant data about an individual:
- emotional state
- medical conditions
Sharing the presence, words, musical composition, and how to give out an idea make us think of various human values, changeable in a different environment.
Usually, people exchange their opinions using words in a written format, or they convert them in a say that instantly goes up to the intended recipient[s] using IT devices or by physical, face-to-face interaction.
For verbal communication, the voice characteristics differ from those that get through expressing musical compositions.
Various musical themes and interpreters influence the mind's function, determining emotions for individual well-being.
Voice qualities to amend, initiate distress, or bring excitement are of interest in clinical practice.
Voice combined with breathing data offers information about blood flow. Gravitational waves and respiratory and heart functions influence human body fluids distribution and subsequently vary a human voice. Voice command and execution with possible gaps at diverse levels differentiate complex medical conditions.
AI supplies fast analyse the voice, including sentiment exploration. Promising projects using AI for voice analysis in the healthcare industry offer another perspective on clinical practice.
IT devices and physical touch points are options for communication in daily work.
This clinical sign offers us sufficient details for analysis and decisions in clinical practice.
Audience Take Away Notes:
- Recognize voice function in clinical practice.
- Evaluate heart failure using voice characteristics.
- Make a difference between medical conditions concerning the respiratory system vs. cardiovascular system, using voice analysis.
- Make a difference between voice dysfunction at various levels for command and execution.
- Recognize the proper voice characteristics as an essential part of individual comfort.